Bioeconomy Matchmaking "From the molecule to the market"
7 March 2017 from 9 am to 6 pm in the auditorium of the Martin Luther University in Halle (Saale)
The ScienceCampus Halle - Plant-Based Bioeconomy (WCH) invites you to the Bioeconomy Matchmaking "From the Molecule to the Market" on March 7, 2017 from 9 am to 6 pm in the auditorium of the Martin Luther University in Halle (Saale).
In addition to attending the event, there is also the opportunity for you to present your company with a short presentation. With this free-of-charge event, the WCH would like to offer you the opportunity to expand your local network in the bioeconomy sector and to get to know researchers from the eleven WCH member institutions and entrepreneurs from the region.
About forty research topics and products are presented by leaders from the academic and economic sectors in brief impulse lectures. In addition to the specialist lectures, you will also receive specific support for entrepreneurs and researchers from the Research Promotion and Cooperation Unit of the Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg.
For your physical wellbeing will also be catered for.
• Plant genetics
• Plant nutrition
• Plant protection
• Plant breeding
• Plant production
• Plant materials, secondary substances and their biosynthesis
• Plant production of flavorings and active ingredients
• Biotechnological processes for the production of high-quality substances
• Consumer acceptance and political framework conditions
• Measures for a successful change to the bioeconomy
• For a ten-minute impulse presentation (12 February 2017)
• Participation at the event (deadline 28 February 2017)
The registration is made by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bioeconomy MatchMaking Researcher Entrepreneur "From Molecule to Market"
7 March 2017
Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg
Universitätsplatz 11 | 06108 Halle (Saale)
Lion building Auditorium